Monthly Current Affairs for UPSC
Compilation of The Hindu and Indian Express in 5 Minutes
Free Course, Free PDF, Free Hard Copy
Covers The Hindu and Indian Express
Course Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours for one month
Videos are free at YouTube.
PDF is free. Hard copy is free.
Helpful for both Prelims and Mains
Content is not part of free videos.
This course covers prelims current affairs in most comprehensive and lucid manner, which is helpful for the prestigious UPSC IAS and IFS Examinations.
Best Course for the worst Nightmare
The number of pages are approx 15-20 for full one month.
This is the most precise content for newspaper notes for UPSC for Prelims, Mains, and Interviews.
Daily Current Affairs for UPSC are covered from the two most referred sources for UPSC: The Hindu and Indian Express.
Daily Current Affairs for UPSC- The Hindu and Indian Express in 5 Minutes
- The Best of Synopsis IAS – by Krishna Sir.
- This is a free course. Content is posted at website.
- The content is divided into two parts: current affairs and contemporary issues.
- These are the new Topics in news. eg. Operation Twist.
- These consume 10-20% part of your notes.
- Once, these appear in news, they become Contemporary topics for many years.
- Mostly UPSC frame one liner factual type questions: Either you know, or you don’t know type.
- These are the evergreen Topics. In news for many years. eg. Blockchain, PSLV, Cyclone ABC.
- These consume 80-90% part of your notes.
- Mostly UPSC frame tricky questions from such topics.
- Very important from Mains point of view as well.
- These topics must be covered considering as part of static syllabus. These are not current Affairs.
We make current affairs notes for UPSC from two newspapers: The Hindu and Indian Express.
The average lecture delivery time for one day is 5 minutes.
The average lecture delivery time for one month is 1.5 hours to 2 hours.
The content is divided into two parts: current affairs and contemporary issues. You have already learned the difference between current affairs and contemporary issues
ENROLL NOW FOR FREE
Monthly Current Affairs
PT 360 + MSGP 3 + 20-20 & 50-50 Combo
(20% Discount, Use coupon Code: PTMSGPT20)