5 years Current Affairs for Prelims.
Validity: Till Prelims 2022
5 years current affairs for Prelims. (June 2016 to 15 June 2021.)
Course Duration: 25 Hours for 5 Years Current Affairs. Number of Pages: Approx. 300.
Videos are free at YouTube. Content is not part of free videos.
Course completion date: 15 days before Prelims.
This course covers prelims current affairs in most comprehensive and lucid manner, which is helpful for the prestigious UPSC IAS and IFS Examinations.
- All the subjects are segregated into topics and Subtopics.
- Eg. Social issues PT is segregated into 9 subtopics: 1. Women. 2. Children. 3. Other Vulnerable Sections. 4. Education. 5. Health. 6. Drug Abuse Issues. 7. Food and Nutrition. 8. Index and Reports. 9. Miscellaneous.
- The Women Topic is again segregated into its related subtopics: 1.1 International Initiatives. 1.2 Marriage, Divorce, and Inheritance. 1.3 Violence and Harassment. 1.4 National Initiatives. 1.5 Motherhood. 1.6 Women Education. 1.7 Women Health. 1.8 Schemes
- Schemes related to women are covered in Governance PT under Ministry of Women and Child Development.
Relevance of PT360 For Mains
* Relevance of PT 360 for Mains: You just need to update the analytical part and your Mains content is done. Also, pointers from this course can be used as fodder form Mains. Like examples, case studies, court judgements etc.