Mains Answer Building
Comprehensive replacement to mains answer writing
Mains Answer Building Course by Synopsis IAS covers the 40 Years Previous Year Solutions for GS in the most comprehensive and lucid manner. The Course aims to replace the practice of Haphazard Answer Writing, and to provide you the most effective solution.
The course is designed by Krishna Sir, who is the content developer and main faculty for this course.
- The Course includes Video Lectures and E-Books.
- The course includes GS Mains UPSC Previous Year Papers 40 Years Solved. Model answers are made by combining similar topics. Download Free E-Book for Previous Year Topic Wise Questions.
- No book needed: For making answers, we start with NCERTs, and refer standard text books, reference books, research papers and journals. We update the answers with current affairs.
You can solve More than half questions in GS 1 to GS 4 Papers in UPSC 2021 Mains, from Previous Year Papers. View Source of Questions
All these questions can be solved if you have followed Synopsis IAS, because Synopsis IAS make content from Previous Year Papers + Syllabus. View More
- Strategy Videos by Krishna Sir: Previous Year Questions for GS Mains for UPSC are discussed in detailed manner, in which the strategy for Mains Answer Writing is covered.
- You will be able to self-evaluate the answers after going through these videos.
- You will learn to include current affairs; apply concepts; use tables, charts, case studies etc.; and implement other important aspects in your answers.
- Discussion Videos for 40 years Previous Year Questions for GS.
- We are a content-based coaching. We spend 6-8 hours for a 20-30 minute lecture to provide you the most comprehensive and Synoptic content for UPSC IAS (Indian Administrative Services) and IFS (Indian Forest Services).
- Our Approach- Syllabus and previous year papers are the Key! It is a well-established fact that at least 80-90% of questions are repeated directly or indirectly in UPSC Optional Papers. Considering this fact, the content is made while considering two parameters: UPSC Syllabus Plus Previous Year Question Papers.
A Scientific and Redefined Way to Learn Optionals: All the UPSC Optional Subjects Online Coaching Courses are divided into two Levels
- Free course: These are free Lectures available on YouTube or at our online learning portal.
- Advanced Courses (Registered users): It covers full syllabus.
Other Features of the courses
- Advanced lectures: These include applied part and in depth-learning for all major topics. These are not available at YouTube.
- Study Material: Lecture content is available for registered students in PDF E-Book format.
- Personalized student dashboard: Registered Students get a Personalized student dashboard with a login password. You can watch the lectures anywhere, anytime.
- Answer Writing Practice: There are extensive answer writing sessions exactly based on UPSC pattern. Kindly note that evaluation is not part of the Classroom course. Evaluation is available for test series students.
- Model Answers: You will get model answers to the previous year questions, expected questions etc.
- Expert Support: You will get Doubt clearance Sessions via mail, chat, or phone, as and when required.
- Offline centre Support at Delhi.
- Two-way feedback: We take students’ feedback seriously. We can remove or replace faculties if the feedback is not good.
- Krishna Sir is the content developer and Main Faculty for the course.
- Other faculties are highly experienced in the field of UPSC teaching and mentoring.
Main Faculty: Krishna Sir
Summary of Standard Books
40 Years UPSC Previous Year Papers Included
No Need to Read or Purchase Any Other Book
Course Duration: 100 Hours. Number of Pages: Approx. 1/3rd of the market.
UPSC IAS and IFS Mains are subjective exams. Hence, practicing Answer Writing and joining a good Mains Test Series is a recommended course of action. It is definitely important as:
- Your answer represents you in front of Examiner.
- The practice saves your time in Exam hall and you don’t get panic.
- It helps to make the answers relevant, correct, crisp, neat, and within the word limits.
“The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.” – Norman Schwarzkopf.
However, the fear of upsc and the environment of uncertainty leads to a rat race. Most of the students and the coaching institutes run behind haphazard answer writing, without completing the basics or understanding the relevance of a good answer.
Practice makes a man perfect. However, undirected practice will not take you anywhere. Please remember that, “Only directed and relevant practice makes a man perfect.”
Here are some issues in Mains Test Series and Traditional Way of Answer Writing
- Questions are not up to the level of UPSC: Do watch the lectures on sources of questions here.
- Answer evalutions are not up to the mark.
- It adds unnecessary 500 pages to your study material (Per test series).
- It is costly.
- Free portals for Daily answer writing are time consuming. You will write 5-8 questions daily, for which 99% times questions and content is useless. You are just killing your time rather than getting anything positive. If you do not believe, do check the level of questions, and match those with real UPSC questions.
- Answer writing becomes burden for you.
Solution: change the approach
- Mains Answer Writing (Must choose course)
- There is no daily answer writing, it removes your burden.
- The practice questions are taken from UPSC PYQs (always up to the mark).
- UPSC repeats itself (follow synopsis guidance series for this), so this course helps you to understand UPSC trend.
Highlights of the Mains Answer Building Course
- Comprehensive Solutions for UPSC Previous Year Questions GS 1-4 (1979-2021)
- Topic wise solutions of all the questions, along with discussion videos.
- Learn Answer Building instead of Haphazard Answer Writing
- Validity: Till mains 2023
Relevance of the Course
GS1-4 Previous Year Question (1979-2021)
by Krishna Sir
Topic wise PYQs and Redefined Syllabus
Mains Answer Building
40 Years Mains Previous Year Questions.
Build Answers, not Just Write Answers.
Mains in 300 Topics + Mains Answer Building Combo
Rs. 5994 Rs. 4994 (Rs. 1000 Discount, Use coupon Code: MSP1000)
Mains in 300 Topics
5 Years Contemporary Issues + 1 Year Current Affairs