SPECIAL COURSES: No More Extra Attempts
Special Courses for Specific Needs. Most relevant and highest yielding Courses for UPSC. Courses to enrich knowledge, and to consolidate the syllabus.
 20-20 and 50-50 Series 2021
70 high yielding topics for prelims
5 year Current Affair for Prelims
 Mains seat Guarantee programme (MSGP)
Comprehensive Solutions for prelims 25 years
Course Fee: MSGP 2: ₹ 1800. MSGP 3: ₹ 2502
 Mains in 300 Topics 2021
5 Years Contemporary Issues + 1 Year Current Affairs
 Mains Answer Building
Comprehensive Solutions For Mains 40 Years
 GS 4 Ethics 2021
Theory, Case Studies and Applied Ethics
 Hindu & Indian Express in 5 mint.
UPSC Special Courses: Our Approach- Previous year Papers are the Key!
- As a civil services aspirant, you must know that at least 80-90% of questions are repeated directly or indirectly in UPSC Mains, and at least 60-70% topics are repeated in UPSC Prelims.
- Many a times, UPSC repeats exactly the same question.
- Many a times, UPSC rephrases and changes the language, and repeats the same question.
- Most of the times, UPSC repeats the topics. Examiner explores untouched dimensions, or asks applied questions.
- Considering these facts, these special courses are designed while considering two parameters: UPSC Syllabus Plus Previous Year Question Papers.
- Our all classroom lectures, content, and test Series are based on UPSC pattern.
Our Methodology for content Development
We are a content-based coaching. We spend 6-8 hours for a 20-30 minute lecture to provide you the most comprehensive and Synoptic content for UPSC IAS (Indian Administrative Services) and IFS (Indian Forest Services).
- The content is made from standard textbooks and reference books, and enriched using internet. This requires years of learning and understanding of the subjects.
- The content development team and faculty members are not the UPSC aspirants. For special courses, Krishna sir himself makes the content most of the times.