Q7. ‘व्यावसायिक शिक्षा और कौशल प्रशिक्षण को सार्थक बनाने के लिए ‘सीखते हुए कमाना (अर्न व्हाइल यू लर्न)’ की योजना को सशक्त करने की आवश्यकता है।” टिप्पणी कीजिए। (उत्तर 150 शब्दों में दीजिए)
Q7. “‘Earn while you learn’ scheme needs to be strengthened to make vocational education and skill training meaningful.” Comment. (150 words) 10 Marks
Ans. The Ministry of Tourism has launched a Scheme titled ‘Earn While You Learn’ with a view to inculcate appropriate tourism travel traits and knowledge amongst trainees to enable them to work as ‘student volunteers’.
The salient features of the Scheme are:
College-going students pursuing graduation courses or graduates in the age group of 18 to 25 years hold the eligibility for the training programme. Selected transparently and will follow a 21 day course period.
India reaps for a rich Demographic Dividend is the economic growth potential due to the demographic transition. To reap this dividend we need the right policy so that the productivity increases and the citizens are empowered by enhancing their education, skill and innovation.
The government measures to enhance their skills.
- The government has come up with certain schemes that encourages the skill enhancement of the youth and encourages the labour productivity and enhances the employment opportunities and the quality of life.
- The vocational training is provided by the Kaushal Bharat Kushal Bharat and improve the expertise of the people from the minority community.
- USTAAD Scheme, Skill India mission is an accreditation too in this direction.
- The schemes like SETU and AIM fosters growth and innovation and entrepreneurship. The Start Up Stand Up India strives towards developing the entrepreneurial qualities of the people.
- The aim must also be to maintain higher educational standards and align them with the industrial setup.
- Focus must also be on the regions that have a low income base and also the industrial regions of the country.
- Schemes like Nai Roshni that instil in the leadership qualities in the women too must be enhanced.
Thus to reap what has been blessed to us the need is the proper implementation of the policies and the planned schemes. There should also be a focus on the infrastructural facilities and raise the health and education standards to promote inclusive growth.