Synopsis IAS provides you with the Genuine Guidance and Best Resources to make quality education easily accessible and affordable.
The institute is founded under the guidance of Krishna sir.
He has served the Government of India approx. for 7 years, in the capacity of a Class 1 Officer, Group A Services. He left services due to personal reasons.
The team Synopsis works in close coordination with him. However, Krishna sir, himself looks after the content development.
Synopsis IAS E-learning platform presents you with the most comprehensive, Synoptic, and Affordable courses for UPSC IAS (Indian Administrative Services) and IFS (Indian Forest Services).
For Example, when people study 1000+ Topics and countless books for Prelims, a Single course [Prelims in 100 Topics (Popularly known as 20-20 and 50-50 Series)] was enough to qualify UPSC IAS and Even IFS Cut-off
- 68/100 questions in Prelims 2019.
- IAS General category cut-off = 49 questions (98 Marks)
- IFS General category cut-off = 56 questions (112 Marks)
The institute is known for
- “No nonsense” Approach.
- Genuine Guidance.
- One of the best online faculties ever
- Highly qualified faculties
- Synoptic and to the Point Content
- No garbage study material
- Working seriously on Student’s feedback.
We aspire to become India’s largest resource of bringing aspirants closer to their dreams. We provide ‘Genuine Guidance’ and, ‘Quality Education’ at an ‘Affordable Price’- The fee is lesser than 10% of the market price. Anyone can join us, without any barrier of money, region, or language.
Krishna Sir is the main Faculty.
Most of the faculties are on average 3-6 Prelims qualified.
Synopsis IAS is a content-based coaching. Main features are:
- Minimum Content: Approx. 30% of the market (Only 500 Pages are sufficient to crack Prelims, only 1000 pages are sufficient to crack Mains)
- In Prelims, there is at least one question from every 2-3 pages from 20-20 and 50-50 Series.
- Verification: https://synopsisias.in/role-of-20-20-and-50-50-series-upsc-prelims-2019-paper-and-answer-key/
- We spend 6-8 hours for a 20-30 minutes lecture.
- The content is directly applicable in the exam.
- Minimum content ever: Approx. 30% of the market.
- One-month current affairs magazine in 25-30 pages only with all the relevant information
- 50 hours Prelims Course
- 120 Hours Mains Course
- 100 Hours Optional Courses
We aspire to provide ‘Genuine Guidance’ and, ‘Quality Education’ at an ‘Affordable Price’- The fee is lesser than 10% of the market price. Anyone can join us, without any barrier of money, region, or language.
We provide you with comprehensive video lectures from some of the best faculties, test series designed by experts, and detailed analysis of all relevant topics.