Note: You can view only your registered course(s). Other courses are restricted.
Online Classroom 001: Special Courses
20-20 and 50-50 Series
The Hindu & I.E.in 2 Minutes
Mains in 300 Topics
Economic Survey & Budget: Explained
Polity From Laxmikant
Environment and Ecology
E School 002: General Studies
E School 002 (TS): Test Series
GS Prelims 2020 Test Series
GS Mains 2020 Test Series
Essay 2020 Test Series
E School 002 (CL): GS Online Classroom Course
General Studies Classroom
General Studies Classroom
E School 003: Optional Subjects
E School 003 (GEO): Geography Optional (003GEO) and Geology (003GL)
E School 003 (HT): History Optional
2020 Batch Schedule
- Hindu and Indian Express in 2 Minutes: Till Prelims 2020 (There might be some gaps till the commencement of Online Prelims and Mains Classroom courses. All the backlogs will be covered after January 2020)
- Mains in 300 Topics: Initially 3-4 lectures a week, 10-15 lectures after January 2020.
- 20-20 and 50-50 Series: Initially 3-4 lectures a week, 10-15 lectures after January 2020.
- GS 4: Theoretical part to be completed by March 2020. Some lectures on Case study will be delivered after Prelims 2020.
- 4-5 lectures per week
- Course completion time: February- March 2020 (Prelims), August 2020 (Mains)
GS: Test Series
- Level 1- From November 10th, 2019 to April end. There is no definite lecture frequency. The lectures will follow the Prelims Online Classroom course.
- Level 2- from 23rd December to 5th May 2020. (Total 30 Tests- 25 for GS, 5 for CSAT. Please visit Test Series Portal in the Left Bar Menu for Schedule and other details.
- GS Mains
- Level 1- From October 25th, 2019 to August end. There is no definite lecture frequency. The lectures will follow the Prelims Online Classroom course.
- Level 2- from 23rd December to 5th May 2020. (Total 24 Tests). Please visit Test Series Portal in the Left Bar Menu for Schedule and other details.
- To be started after Prelims classroom course completion in January 2020.
- Geography: 3-4 classes per week. Most of the course content will be finished by April 30th, 2020. The Level 3 and 4 will be finished 1 months before Mains 2020.
- Geology: 3-4 classes per week. The course will be finished 1 months before Mains 2020.
Optionals: Test Series
- From 15th January, 2020. More details will be notified at student dashboard.
Upload Assignment or Mains Test Copy
Note: If you are unable to upload, please take a screenshot(PrstSc) of error. Email the copy and screenshot to Synopsis IAS Students mail id email@example.com
- Scan your answer copies and convert to PDF. Please make a SINGLE PDF for one copy. Please note only PDF files (with .pdf extensions) are accepted.
- Recommended app to scan Copy – Click here The soft copy should not have a dark background which makes it difficult to read and write comments.
- If file-size is more than 20MB Click here to compress your files.
- Name your answer copy ( soft copy ) in this format: (Registration Number_ Test No_Name);(ex : 1267_351_DinchakPooja).
- If you are not using Synopsis IAS answer booklets, you can write on A4 size plain paper, with proper margins (important for feedback) drawn on both sides. It is important to leave first page for all the details and back side of first page blank for writing comments. You must attempt the questions in sequence and write questions also along with the answers.
- YOUR COPY WILL BE RETURNED IF IT IS NOT FOUND IN PROPER FORMAT OR IF NOT PROPERLY READABLE AND WE WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH DELAYS
- Please do not send the copy via googledrive in any case.
- Please upload using Google Chrome browser if it does not work on Mozilla Firefox.